Contact OMSO

For information about the Office of Mortgage of Settlement Oversight:


Office of Mortgage Settlement Oversight

301 Fayetteville St., Suite 1801

Raleigh, NC 27601

Phone: 919-825-4748

Email: [email protected]

For information:

 Additional resources:

Where You Can Find Help (Report Your Loan Issue)

There are several organizations that can help you in processing a complaint about your mortgage servicer. The Office of Mortgage Settlement Oversight can assist you by providing information about the organization in your state that is appropriate for you depending on your situation.

Regardless of which state you live in, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau may be able to assist you with your complaint by visiting or calling 855-411-2372.

Report Client/Constituent Loan Issues

If you are an attorney, caseworker, counselor or other professional helping consumers or constituents with their mortgages, you can fill out this form to report your client or constituent’s mortgage servicing issue.